All of us

My photo
Gauteng, South Africa
This blog is to keep you all updated with what we have been up to and how the kids are growing and show you how our amazing family is expanding....

Friday, December 16, 2011

A Big Step....

Today we were invited to a friends' 40th Birthday. The theme was Countries Around the World. I was asked to take photo's at the party, - which for those who know me, I am always doing ;) There were a lot of kids too, so Kayla and Alerick made some new friends and had a ball. They then started swimming.... We hadnt brought the kids costumes with, Kayla organised a costume and Alerick being a boy took off his clothes and swam in his underpants. I told him to stay on the step or close to it, because he didnt have his wings. The next thing he is shouting for us to "look at him dive" My heart fell into my feet... He had never tried swimming without the wings and now he was wanting to dive. The next thing he was "diving" (jumping up out of the water and diving face first into the water) and kicking to the step..... Swimming with no wings, all by himself. I will post pics soon.

No comments: