All of us

My photo
Gauteng, South Africa
This blog is to keep you all updated with what we have been up to and how the kids are growing and show you how our amazing family is expanding....

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

United We Shall Stand - Bafana Parade

A few comments and links to have a look at :)

@ 12:00pm, June 9 2010: The day a loud, annoying vuvuzela unified a country. 60 000 people gathered in Sandton in support of Bafana Bafana

Sandton is alive and kicking,

Roads hit gridlock as World Cup fever explodes http://bit.ly/djoFm9

SA whips up World Cup frenzy http://bit.ly/9adib9

One of my proudest South African Days! United We Shall Stand. Electric scenes from the air UNBELIEVABLE SCENES!

Standing TOGETHER AS SOUTH AFRICANS is AYOBA!" I've never seen our country THIS united!

I SouthAfrica

Feel it! It is here!!!!

If this is how we are today, I can't imagine how we will be on Friday.

In Afrika we dance before we war

In the beginning many were unbelievers. Today, they are converts. They believe. SA United

































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe this is among the most significant info for me.
And i am satisfied reading your article. But want to remark on some basic things, The website style
is perfect, the articles is in point of fact excellent : D.
Good process, cheers

Also visit my weblog :: anti cellulite treatment